Saturday, January 9, 2010

starting out on our own

So my family left this morning to go back home, they have been here since the week before Zoe was born and have helped us out soo much! I have had a slight breakdown since they left this morning because they have helped out so much and when they left I realized "this is it! we are finally on our own" to take care and be resposible for this little tiny human and its scares me to death!! with the reassurance of my husband and one look and Zoes sweet little face it gives me enough courage to suck it up and do the best I can.
I am so glad God made the need for babies to sleep alot when they are little,that way parents can ease into parenthood somewhat, as much as I adore her and love holding her it is comforting to know that I can put her in her little swing and she will sleep for a few hours ( like right now so I can cleanup or whatever i need to do)it makes my heart go out to the moms that have colicy babies :(

I love to take picures of my beautiful little angel, so the other day I did a few black and white ones with her adorable fluffy shoes..(which got eaten by the dog this morning and i was VERY upset about) and my amazing friend Heather( thank you so much again:) edited them for me and here they are ...








1 comment:

  1. Aww, sweetheart, you are MORE than welcome! I ENJOY touching up your pictures- not that they need a lot of work, just a little oomph! lol. It'll be ok, I promise. In a few weeks, it'll feel like you've always been a mommy, and the parts that are scary or frustrating will just fix themselves somehow. Remember- you and Steven just have to stay strong together, and never forget how much you love each other. Your love for Zoe will keep growing, an dyou will be surprised that you can feel so much in such a short amount of time. Just put God first in everything you do, and your family next, and everything will be ok.

    And OH NO!!! I can't believe your dog ATE those cute fluffy slippers! They were just too cute! That's so not cool!

    ♥ ya'll
    Heather

    ReplyDelete