Sunday, January 10, 2010

relaxation

Things are good! For Christmas my wonderful husband got me a gift certificate to get a manicure and pedicure, so today he watched the baby for an hour and a half while I got the most amazing manicure and pedicure! I loved it! I think every woman should make that a must have a least once a year it was so relaxing!
Steven has the next two weeks off and I am so happy I get to spend so much time with him, I think we need this time together like this we havnt had this much time together since we moved to illinois and that was to stressful to even really enjoy.
Im also thinking about starting Zoes scrapbook next week because I got a few very cool scrapbooking stickers and an album for christmas. We got her picures developed last week and ever since I have been thinking of pages and I have so many in mind to do I dont know what to start off with :)

Sunrise or sunset
What's in a sunrise?
Another day of unpredictable events
Another journey down a winding road
with the occasional dark cloud or two
Eyes reborn
So that secrets of yesterday
cannot foretell stories of tomorrow
...today
A new day begun

Though these eyes...my eyes
Become one with the sunset
with you
Sunrise may bring
new eyes, new beginnings, new secrets
But if heaven chose to take me now
Peace would be still in me
for all time
For each sunset I was allowed to
witness with you
Always brought an ending no less
then happily ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment