Saturday, February 6, 2010

busy doing nothing

Oh my gosh I have been so busy I havnt had much time to write, but the wierd thing it is really doing nothing..but everything. Most of my days are filled with baby holding which I am happy to do for sure but it makes other task very difficult! So when she is asleep I do the dishes and clean up the immedient area and thats really all I have time to do before my precious girls wakes up and is starving :)
We did get the chance to go to peoria to visit Stevens family before he went back to work and It was tons of fun! I cant wait to visit again!
I also had the chance to make a scrapbook page the other day while Zoe was asleep and it has definatly encouraged me to do more..she has so many pictures already that I can do so many different things with! more later...


No comments:

Post a Comment